Who is a member?
1. Every person who owns at least (1) undivided ½ interest in any lot, condo, townhouse, or interval week and is up to date on all amenities and association fees is considered a member.
2. Employees of restaurants or other non SVMA businesses located on the resort are not permitted to use the facilities.
1. Any children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by an adult, eighteen (18) years or older at all times.
2. Issuance of Sapphire Valley amenity cards may be suspended and or cancelled if any violations of the bylaws or policies and procedures of the SVMA are reported.
3. The daily rate will change according to the yearly assessment.
4. Use of the amenities, with the exception of Sapphire Ski and Red Bird Golf, is restricted to members of the SVMA and their guests who must present a valid member/guest card before using any of the amenities. This includes all gaming groups such as cards, water aerobics, tennis etc.
5. All cards will expire at the end of the year issued.
Who Is Immediate Family?
Spouses, children, step-children, parents, grandchildren, grandparents, and sons/daughters’ in-law.
Who is Extended Family?
Siblings, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews.
Owner Card Policy
1. The two primary names on the deed will each receive a yearly picture ID card at no charge.
2. All immediate family members of the two primary card holders who are full-time residents will also receive yearly picture ID cards at no charge. Visiting immediate family members will receive green paper guest cards at no charge for the length of their stay.
3. All extended family members will be treated as guests.
4. When becoming a new owner or when you update your current membership, you will be given the opportunity to update your current immediate family information.
5. A $10.00 fee will be charged for any picture ID replacement cards.
6. Every LLC. LMT, Limited Partnership and revocable trusts having an account member registered with the Sapphire Valley Master Association must register all names of the legitimate deed owners. Cards will be issued to only those registered and their immediate family.
Guest Card Policy
1. All guests excluding immediate family members will be issued a red paper card at $2.00/day for a minimum of 3 days.
2. Members will need to give their name and owner ID #, the names of their house guests (14 years or older), the number of children under the age of 14 years old, and the dates the cards are requested. The number of children under the age of 14 will be included on the adult cards only. Payment must be made when cards are picked up. There will be NO REFUNDS issued. NO REQUESTS CAN BE MADE BY PHONE.
3. A member may request cards for their guest in any 1 of 4 ways:
• Members appearing in person, and showing proper ID can handle this matter at any of the resort offerings. (Recreation Center, Boat Dock, Red Bird, etc.)
• Request cards in person from the Community Center with all of the above information.
• Send an email to email@example.com with all of the above information. Please include a contact phone number for any verification purposes.
• Send fax request to the Community Center @ 828-743-6772. Please include a contact phone number for any verification purposes. You may call 828-743-7663 for additional help.
Rental Card Policy
1. All short-term rental or lease cards will be red cards (no picture) and will be $2.00/day per person for a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 6 months.
2. Real estate agencies and/or individual owners wishing to rent out their homes must send a rental/lease agreement with all renters when they come to the Community Center for card pick-up.
3. Renters will need to present proof of ID to obtain these cards. The number of children under the age of fourteen (14) will be placed on the accompanied adults cards.
4. All long-term rentals or leases (6 months+) have the option for the homeowner to relinquish his/her membership during the lease terms, allowing the renter to utilize their membership at no costs or the homeowner can keep his/her membership in which case the guest will be charged $2.00/day per person to expire at end of lease.
Timeshare Card Policy
1. Timeshare guests over the age of fourteen (14) will be issued a blue paper card for the weeks of their occupancy on the resort. The number of children under the age of fourteen (14) will be placed on adult cards only.
2. Timeshare owners (2 primary names on deed) are also entitled to 21 days usage each year at the facility outside of their scheduled owned week.
Rental Agency Policy
Any rental agency providing or coercing false information may lose their privileges of obtaining future amenity cards.